SixCube 六方格空間

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SixCube 六方格空間

SixCube 六方格空間

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SixCube 六方格空間

Free Things on the Web. Games, Software, Animation, funny, Trailer 各種免費的資源 遊戲 動畫 預告片 有趣的短片

Tiger E Tank - Domination Ardennes

sixcube

文章數 : 347
    注冊日期 : 2009-03-14

Tiger E Tank - Domination Ardennes Empty Tiger E Tank - Domination Ardennes

發表  sixcube 周六 12月 16, 2017 11:37 am

if you like what i am doing.  Please Subscribe me
    http://bit.ly/WT-Battle-Sub
    and like and Comment to help me do more: 

Do you like war thunder. and not a premium user. Please join me fighting together. Play game free: http://bit.ly/JoinWTfree

Tiger E - Pz.Kpfw. VI Tiger Ausf. E - Domination Ardennes

I like this Tank even in the low equipment computer is still good.
    The Pz.Kpfw. VI Ausf. E (or Tiger E) is a Rank III German heavy tank with a battle rating of 5.7. 

It was introduced in Update 1.47 "Big Guns". The Tiger E is the late production model of the Tiger I featuring steel road wheels and Zimmerit paste on the armor. The Tiger E also introduces the more powerful APCR ammunition for the 88 mm KwK 36 gun.

The Tiger I About was a German heavy tank of World War II deployed from 1942 in Africa and Europe usually in independent heavy tank battalions. 

Its final designation was Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausf. E often shortened to Tiger. The Tiger I gave the Wehrmacht it's first armored fighting vehicle that mounted the 8.8 cm KwK 36 gun (not to be confused with the 8.8 cm Flak 36). 

1,347 were built between August 1942 and August 1944. After August 1944, production of the Tiger I was phased out in favor of the Tiger II.

----------
    I'm playing in free mode with low equipment. so I'm more careful when I playing. especially using heavy Tank. and look for the advantage place. try not be the duck in the game.

So if you are not a premium user like me. maybe something useful can help you.

I won't speak at film because I feel it may be too noisy at playing. but if you feel it's too boring really need some voice please let me know.

現在的時間是 周四 3月 28, 2024 5:24 pm